Tuesday, July 2, 2013

I don't know

Evening/morning/idk
It's almost 1 am here and I'm awake. Thinking about grant as usual. 
He doesn't know (it's obvious) that I really do actually love him. Like I'm falling more everyday. He's beyond perfect. Those blue eyes always sparkling, reminds me of calm waves, and it's soothing to look into them. That orange hair that's always styled perfectly. And his jawline that's all tiny and built beautifully. His style, the leather jackets, and skinny jeans that are colored or normal, and the plaid and graphic tees, so hipster. How he always is sarcastic during ask grant and always keeps me smiling. How sincere and loving he is when it comes to us. His fans. No, friends. And his voice. His talent. Ugh. He's so talented and I don't want him going all big and being a well-known singer. He's our secret. If he goes big, bye bye contact with him and ask grant and talking to him a lot. Hello annoying fans that only like him for his looks. There is so much he holds and If i can't or never will be the lucky lady he calls his, that girl that is better cherish every moment she has with him and be grateful he chose you. He's amazing in every way. Sorry, rambling. 
Love, Jourdan xx

No comments:

Post a Comment